Monday, November 3, 2008

[Not so] Happy Halloween!


Here we are - the silly family - getting ready for Gabrielle's first Halloween. In case it's not exceedingly obvious, Gabrielle was dressed as a sock puppet monkey (and not simply as a monkey, as Mark kept insisting). 


It's been about 20 years since I've been out trick or treating. I figured I could dress our adorable baby in a cute costume and she'd bring in a couple of bagloads of candy, easy.


I didn't count on her being totally freaked out every time a door opened. The owners were treated by a big 'WAAAAHHH!!' that totally drowned out my cheerful 'Trick or Treat!' As a result, we called it quits after only two houses. Net haul: 5 mini chocolate bars.



We put Gigi to bed and then headed out to a Halloween party where we met a guy who Mark totally clicked with...

1 comment:

Andra said...

Oh so very cute!!
I'm sorry to hear Gabrielle was not in the Halloween spirit!