Thursday, August 6, 2009

Here are some random pictures over the last 7 months of our favorite little girl!


Gabrielle and I


Our first ever lunch date together date together!!


Our last lunch date together :(


Woof! Gabrielle and Orderly


Tulip festival


perfect picture


Couple of months ago at The Pantry! (amazing vegetarian restaurant in the Glebe)


Gabrielles first encounter with my brother Matt, it was the 2nd time I've ever seen her in a strangers arms after a minute without her getting upset, the first time was with me ;-)

Just an all around cutie


they shakkkkkkkkkke me! surely she doesn't mean me!


Lucas helped carry the load during our day out ;-)

1 comment:

Belinda said...

Omigod Meaghan, you're outta control!! Thanks so much for reminding us to cancel your account.

Nyuck nyuck. Seriously, these are great. Much much appreciated...

Love ya!