Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I [heart] PEI

My mother, my brother's family and our family rented a house together in PEI last week. I have several hundred photos of the trip on my camera, and only one of Amos and Carolyn. Ridiculous how the kids get all the glory. Anyways... here are some highlights of the kids in PEI....


Ben and Gabrielle having a snuggly moment at a local community centre concert.


Ben and Amelia enjoying their surroundings. (Mark and I weren't much better - we took proper advantage of the satellite TV to watch the Tour de France for several hours each morning.)


Still smiling after six consecutive rides on the carousel: Wheee!...


Gabrielle loved the beach and especially the waves: Whoosh!...


Cool shot of cousins "Milly" and G.


Gabrielle digging into the Ruffles after polishing off an Oreo ice cream bar. Daddy was supposed to be supervising...



At the Charlottetown Airport at the end of the week, [semi] relaxed and tanned.

No comments: